In the coming months, your hospital is likely to experience an influx of critically-ill patients into the emergency room due to the COVID-19 virus. During that time, these priorities will be critical for your hospital / health system:
- Protecting your healthcare providers and staff from contracting COVID-19
- Business continuity when your providers are unable or unwilling to come into the hospital
- Providing care to patients in need
The CDC is recommending healthcare providers shift their delivery models to telemedicine if possible to protect hospital staff so they can continue to effectively serve patients.
On this webinar, we’ll cover
- Why protecting your physicians should be your #1 priority while facing the COVID-19 pandemic
- How acute (hospital-based) telemedicine can be deployed quickly in your emergency department and other locations in your hospital(s)
- How implementing an acute telemedicine platform, custom-built for hospital workflows, can allow your specialty physicians to work from home and still serve your patients
About SOC Telemed: Over the last 15 years, SOC Telemed has delivered over one million consults for acute care hospitals for clinically-complex specialties. We have learned some valuable lessons about acute telemedicine and developed expertise on every aspect of making a program successful. SOC is the largest acute telemedicine provider in the US and has deep experience in deploying on-demand telemedicine in specialties such as ICU, hospitalist, cardiology, neurology, and psychiatry. Using our telemedicine platform (proven in 500+ hospitals across the U.S.), we can use your providers and have you up and running with telemedicine in as little as 72 hours.
Read Dr. Hallock's latest blog, Using Telemedicine to Help Contain the Spread of Coronavirus